Our Renovation Services
What’s the Process?
We work closely with our interior design team to create a full renovation service specifically tailored to your wants and needs. Following on, we provide the expertise, trades, and suppliers required to project and manage your renovation.
Finally, once the project is complete, we will review and ensure you are happy with the final result
What kind of packages do we offer?
Supreme Package: This package is designed for those who are detail-oriented, look forward to attaining the top-of-the-line, well-designed finished product, and are striving to create a unique outcome. To your benefit, you will receive 5 Hours of interior designer consultation upon hiring us FREE OF CHARGE.
Charming Package: This is a suitable package for you if the answer to any of the following questions is positive. Here are some examples of questions you might have:
- Have you got a limited/tight schedule for your renovation job?
- Have a tight budget?
- Want to rent out your property ASAP?
- Had your tenant moved out and a new tenant moves in quickly?
- Want to avoid expensive material and workmanship?
OTHER SERVICES WE OFFER
- Architectural design vision
- Interior architecture and design
- Construction project management
- Interior specification selection (plumbing, lighting, etc)
- Detailed floor plans, electrical and plumbing elevations
- Cabinetry design and elevations
- Provide inspiration and detailed design boards
- Scaled furniture floor plans
- Sourcing (furniture, lighting, art, accessories, etc)
- Locally manufactured custom furnishings and draperies
- Budget management
- Coordination and oversight of turnkey installation
Please call us for more information.
|A bathroom is a place where you can relax, rejuvenate and enjoy a stress-free evening. As a result, many North Vancouver homes need a total bathroom uplift.||
If you have recently purchased an older home and require major upgrades, you may need a whole-house renovation.
|Kitchen renovation today in Vancouver’s homes and condos is very popular to accommodate for today’s changed lifestyle||Almost every home in Vancouver has a basement. However, many are unfinished. This space can be turned into a functional living space and be also utilized as a legal suite for extra income.|